01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Something for my Friends 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Something for my Friends

34
So I know I dont have a million followers and my blog isn't popular but I love the few people who do follow me. It really makes my day to get comments and emails from you :) I always envy the blogs with tons of followers, that can get sponsored, and have guest posts from their sponsors.
Well why can't we do the same?
I know most of my followers dont have a huge list of followers either but I want us to join in on the fun too! If you want to be a free sponsor on my page, please email me for more information!
I will delete all random buttons and make a space for my free sponsors :)
This includes an interview and guest post on my page!
Lets have fun with all the adorable and sweet girls on my followers list!
Thank you for making me smile everyday  <3



35 36 37 38