01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Tina Fey **sigh** 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tina Fey **sigh**

34
I know most people will do a *tilts head* at this statement but Tina Fey is my hero.
Here is my little random tribute to her after reading her book "BossyPants"
(which if you havent read it already....what the heck are you waiting for?
do you not enjoy laughing hysterically?)


Even the "reviews" on the back of the book
should have made you buy this book right then and there...

"I hope that's not really the cover. That's really going to hurt sales." (Don Fey, Father of Tina Fey )

"Absolutely delicious!" (A Guy Who Eats Books )

"Totally worth it." (Trees )

"Do not print this glowing recommendation of Tina Fey's book until I've been dead a hundred years." (Mark Twain )

"Hilarious and insightful. Laugh-out-loud funny -- oh no, a full moon. No! Arrgh! Get away from me! Save yourself!" (A Guy Turning into a Werewolf )



See what I mean? She is perfect.
I dont want to give away any of the hilarious stories and antics she writes about in her book
and spoil it for you so go buy it.....right now.
Need more convincing?







35 36 37 38