01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: What to Wear? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What to Wear?

34
I have been freaking out over what to wear to D's graduation(dressy) and family day(comfy).
I have to look amazing right? It'll be almost 3 months since he's seen me!
So obviously with my obsession with Pinterest, I have been searching for outfits nonstop.
It will be in the 40's there and coming from Florida this scares me.
Here are a few of my favorites I'd like to recreate and hopefully find something cute enough!

so cute!
I am in love with stripes and blazers

SO cute, minus the fur

with a sweater or leather jacket


with tights, I love the red!

 I am leaning towards this for Family Day

Love the scarf and blazer

The pastel and black are too cute

Such a cute sweater!

With tights and wedges?

Mixing patterns <3


What do you guys think? What are your favorites?

Oh! Btw Check out the darling jewelry set giveaway on Love Stitched this week! http://www.lovestitched.com/?p=3541
35 36 37 38