01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Crazy Things My Brothers Say 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Crazy Things My Brothers Say

34

Welcome to the first ever, CRAZY THINGS MY BROTHERS SAY!
I am going to start posting the nutso stuff that comes out of their mouths,
because it is that funny and must be shared with the world.
I attempted to ask them adult type questions like "where do babies come from" but the answer I got was "they are in the moms belly and the doctor takes the baby out when its ready."
Their humor cannot be forced.
It just happens. Usually when they are alone in their room, thinking no one is listening to them,
and especially when they are in the bathtub, being creeps.
If you are offended easily by the word 'crotch' and 'butthole' please refrain from reading these posts.
They are 5, and love being gross. You have been warned.

*after I give them a goodnight kiss*
Brother1:* angry sigh* I THOUGHT THAT KISS WAS GONNA LAST FOREVER


*while in the bathtub*
Brother1: Where did my butthole go?
Brother2: Bend over.
Brother1: *spreads buttcheeks*
Brother2: THERE IT IS!


*while we were watching a show on overweight people, they walked into the room*
Brother2: HOW MANY COOKIES DID THAT LADY EAT?! 2 THOUSAND?!


*while watching tv alone in their room*
Brother1: What do girls pee pees look like?
Brother 2: They look like buttholes. They have two buttholes and one
is smaller so they can pee out of it.
Brother1: Girls pee pees are dumb. BOYS PEE PEES RULE!!!


*at 4am, my mom hears singing in the living room. the boys are dancing in a conga line,
naked, with their lunchboxes, and singing*
Brothers: We are naked, with a lunchbox.
We are naked, with a lunchbox!


*on a car ride home*
Me: When should people get married?
Brother2: When you are 26 and the girl is pretty.
Me: What makes her pretty?
Brother1: When they have bowties in their hair.


I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!

Labels:

35 36 37 38