01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Crazy Things My Brothers Say 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Crazy Things My Brothers Say

34

Max: Sissy, Im Darth Maul, Mason is Darth Vader...You should be Darth Vegan!

Mason: Do you know why we have SO many toys?
Me: Because you are spoiled?
Mason: No, because we live that liffffe :)

*Me singing that one rock song "Dooooo you wanna die" *
Mason: NOOOO I WANT TO LIVE, I WANT TO LIVEEEEE

Max: Sissy are superheroes real?
Me: Yes definately.
Mason: NO THEY ARENT, then where do they live?
Max: They all live in New York!

Max: You have alot of zits
Mason: What are zits? Cheez-its?!


Brothers are back to school this week :( And I miss all the shenanigans and laughter all day.
I was going through my stuff and packing, and gave the boys two of Hubbys hats to wear, and gave Max hubbys Army backpack. He put all of his school stuff in it, and was SO excited to go to school and show everyone. He walked around the house in his hat, with an Army water bottle, and Army backpack all night.


They also got new lightsabers Friday and Saturday I went out and got them the electronic masks. They have been wearing them nonstop. I have to spoil them before I leave!

Labels:

35 36 37 38