01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: The Life of the Wife! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Life of the Wife!

34
Helloooo all you adorable people! I'm beyond THRILLED Kristen asked me to guest post for her. In the last couple of months I have really gotten to know (and ADORE) Miss Kristen. She is full of life, super duper funny, and just SO SO SWEET. I'm tellin' ya--it's not that often that I just instantly like someone..but she managed to do it! 
Ok, ok..moving on...I'm Jenna, and I blog over at The Life of the Wife. I am a new Mama, sarcasm director and wife to my cute hubby. I love that I get to I talk about my life, my passion for beauty/makeup, and just about anything that pops into my head! 
I think I'm pretty funny (my hubby might beg to differ)!!
Kristen and I thought it would be fun for me to share with y'all.....
The Best Place I've Ever Been!
(well ONE of them anyway)
Honolulu, Hawaii 
I thought I loved Hawaii simply because we were on our honeymoon, but we went back this year, and I still loved it just as much! Hawaii is where it's at, I tell ya. If you've never been, you should honestly make it a MUST DO on your bucket list. The first time we went, we were just SMITTEN with everything. We did a bunch of different hikes, and soaked up the scenery everywhere. 
Hawaii Vacation
We went to Hanauma Bay & snorkled, then found our own private beach, and body surfed all day. I also BURIED my hubby in the sand--which was amazingly fun for me! :) Hanauma Bay
Description of Photo
There was a beautiful river by our condo that you could canoe down!
Description of Photo
Apparently I was really proud of myself for hiking the Volcano.
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo I thought I had some pretty good Sushi in the states, but then I had some in Hawaii and it blew my mind! It is seriously FRESH & AMAAAAZING!! 
Description of Photo
Next time, we want to go to a different island, just to experience there too, but for our first time in Hawaii, this was PERFECT!! 
Some of my favorite places to go if you ever go to Waikiki:
Hanauma Bay - Snorkeling
North Shore - Swimming/Boogieboarding/Surfing
Leahi (Diamond Head) - Hiking
Haleiwa Joes - BEST FOOD!
Matsumoto - Best Shaved Ice
Makapu'u Point Lighthouse Trail - Hiking (the most beautiful views of EVERYWHERE)
So there you have it...one of the BEST places I've ever been! I want to go RIGHT NOW... in fact... Honey? Let's go to Hawaii! :)
I hope you stop on over by my blog and say Hi (or Aloha)! I would love to meet ya! Jenna, The Wife
35 36 37 38