01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: What we decided on... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What we decided on...

34
After hours of debate, we finally decided on furniture and last Friday it was delivered :)
No more crappy Army loaner furniture.
No more boring, colorless, uncomfortable house that didn't feel like a home.
No more going to Ikea, arguing because no one speaks English in the warehouse.
We did it!

Now I was planning this whole time on a rustic feel with all neutral colors but once we got there, all plans went out the window. Hubby fell in love with a red shag area rug and since he didn't get to pick anything else out, I let him get his rug. I'm so sweet. :) It looks like a ton of grey in the picture below but with the rug underneath and the red knick-knacks for the bookcases and throw pillows I want, its coming along!
Do you think we need a contrasting color? Hubby has his eyes on bringing some light blue into the room but I'm torn. I know we look like we are obsessed with our Puggle, but its totally because we are 100% obsessed. There might also be at least 3 Star Wars prints going up. Don't hate us cuz you aint us. Once we get some decor going on, I will take tons of pictures!
35 36 37 38