01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Designs 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Designs

34
Just wanted to share two blog designs I did over the weekend. 
These girls were so much fun to work with. I am so lucky to be able to do something I enjoy so much :)

 BLOG

"My blog was in sad shape when I turned to WTF Designs (Kristen) for help. I mean, I look at HTML and my brain goes to fluff. In a matter of hours, she had turned my blog into exactly what I had envisioned and work with my every step of the way to ensure I was happy with the result. Sometimes I felt like I was being too picky or detail-oriented, but she assured me that my happiness with the end result was all that mattered. I'm so happy with how things turned out and would definitely recommend her work for the quality and affordability!" -kate from Grid Iron Lipstick



BLOG

Labels:

35 36 37 38