01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Fridays Letters 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fridays Letters

34
This week's Fridays Letters are dedicated to my amazing husband.
I know people say they have the best husband ever and blah blah blah but this guy is top notch.

I have been having the hardest, most stressful two weeks. I dont want to get into detail but Ive been in and out of the hospital and dealing with things no one should have to deal with. It makes it a million times worse Im so far away from my family and surrounded by German speaking strangers 24/7.
But this ole Husband of mine has been the wackiest, funniest, sweetest husband on the planet.

Dear Hubby,
Thank you for being so positive and constantly singing and dancing and making sure Im okay. Ive loved all of our trips to Toys R Us and the Lego store this week. I love our new flower boxes and had so much fun gardening with you all day yesterday. I wish you could be with me all day everyday and get paid for doing that, because you are amazing at it. I know I always swoon over Jim from the Office cuz he's so sweet but its only because you are exactly like that. Hilarious, caring, and always worried Im having tons of fun. I love you sooo so much. and I know you are going to think this is the lamest thing ever but its all true. 100%. You da you da best. 









Photobucket
35 36 37 38