01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Mish is traveling the world! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Mish is traveling the world!

34

Hello all you wonderful WTF readers!
I'm Michelle. Nice to meet you :)


So, I started reading Kristen's blog around the time she started talking about her move to Germany and I was immediately captivated, because well...isn't it everyone and their mother's dream to travel to far off lands and see the world?!

Yeah. It totally is. Don't fight it.

But at the time, I figured that unless I married myself an Army man like Kristen did, then I probably wouldn't ever get the opportunity to see amazing places... like Germany for example.
{Have you seen the amazing pictures she's been posting?!}

But then.

Something crazy and spectacular happened!

My main squeeze, V Dizzle, and I decided to quit our jobs, sell all of our possessions, and travel!

Just like that!

Badda Freakin' Bing!


SO.

Now is when I selfishly recruit all of Kristen's traveling connoisseur/military/expat/out-of-country friends to help me with my future endeavors!

I don't really know the first thing about being out of the U.S. for an extended period of time.

I went to Paris for one week (at age 18) and Korea for one week (x2).
And Mexico doesn't count.

So I would absolutely love and be grateful to any of you ladies (and gents) that may have some tips and advice for me in my upcoming travels!

What are must sees?
What are necessities to bring from the US?
How do I deal with homesickness?

I would love to hear it all! :)

xoxo

Oh, and in case you care to see our travel blog (which is just beginning!), you can go here:
Filling in the Dots


35 36 37 38