01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: What we've been up to lately... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What we've been up to lately...

34
Eating at restaurants and STILL not getting used to the fact 
that you have to ask 10 times before you get your check.
This was before the waiting began so we were still happy.


Laying out in our skivvies at the local park to catch some rays.
All the cool kids are doing it.


Drinking too many of these because Pumpkin Spice Lattes are only in North America.
What the eff Starbucks.


Taking advantage of free healthcare.
Crooked smiles from dentist appointments for the hubs. 
Half his face was numb and I enjoyed it way more than he did.


Trying to find flowers that don't die in our flower boxes.
Flowers 1, Kristen 0.
Hopefully these new babies do better.


Making new flowery friends of the carnivore kind.
These are taking place of our 'baby' until Monster can get here.
I check them a thousand times a day and we may or may not be making a terrarium type ordeal for them once winter rolls around...if they are still alive by then.
P.S. they are not living inside. It was too dark and scary out for my photography skills and the picture following this one was flashing in my head.


Trying on creepy masks and riding scooters around Toys R Us.
This still freaks me out every time I see it. 


Admiring my dads merchandising skills.
Makes me want to carve pumpkins and drink Pepsi products really bad.


Building new furniture for this less-empty home of ours. 
Decorating a home from scratch is hard work and takes too much time in Germany.
Hey Target, build a store here, thanks.


We also bought new bikes that hubs is going to take apart and paint.
Believe me, its happening because I haven't stopped hearing about it for the past 2 weeks.
Stay tuned for this story sometime next week.

What have you guys been up to?


35 36 37 38