01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Christmas Candies Recipe! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Candies Recipe!

34

Happy holidays everyone!
The gorgeous Kelly Elizabeth is here to share a recipe with you all
and it looks amazinggggg!!


These candies have become a favorite of mine. I made them last year for the first time as small gifts to extended family and Chris' family. They were a huge hit and I'm pretty sure Chris ate almost every single last one. Once you eat one, I'm telling you, there's no stopping. Chris' mom and I had a bake date the other day and decided to make these amazeballs in your mouth candies. I made three tins and I only have one left....made them Wednesday.

I have to share these with you because I can't keep something so good to myself, even though I'm hiding the last tin in my room. Shhhhh. There's a million different ways to make these, but I happen to find this way my favorite and I hope once you make them, you're just as addicted as I am. Also, they're so easy to make that you can whip them right up before you go off to your holiday party or Grandma's Christmas feast. Enjoy!


Ingredients needed:
-1 bag of square pretzels
-about 4 bags of candy cane Hersey Kisses or chocolate
-1 bag of M&M's

1. Lay out one layer of pretzels on a cookie sheet. Then top off pretzels with a kiss (a chocolate one at that).

2. Bake at 200 degrees for about 4-5 minutes. Tip: I've found that the candy cane kisses melt faster then the solid chocolate ones, so make sure to watch them before they turn to mush.

3. Quickly top off the kisses with a M&M and stick in the fridge to harden.

As always, it's as simple as that! You'll probably find yourself snacking on these more then actually wrapping them.


Have a great holiday!
<3Kelly
35 36 37 38