01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: 28 Weeks: Third Trimester 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

28 Weeks: Third Trimester

34



How Far Along: 28 Weeks. First day of the third trimester! 


Size Of Baby: Baby is the size of a chihuahua! Animal comparisons are so much better than fruit at this point. Seriously, there's a toy-dog-sized-baby in my belly. Ba-nanas. 




Maternity Clothes: I wore hubby's shirts all week. Can that count as maternity clothes?

Weight Gain: 18 pounds. I have no idea where it's at, besides the belly area. 

Stretch Marks:  Nope! Still applying cocoa butter like a crazy person.

Sleep: This week my hips KILL as soon as I lay down for more than 5 minutes. My pillow helps so much but Ill wake up in the middle of the night sometimes without it, and in pain! 

Best Moment of the Week:  Getting this gift from the beautiful Sureye who is carrying the future bff of our bubby. Registry gifts are the best. 



Movement: Hiccups have started happening at least twice a day, sometimes three. I read it means their nervous system is complete and they are breathing in amniotic fluid into their lungs to practice breathing. So nuts! I've also had some painful kicks this week, meaning it's getting a little cramped in there for her!

Cravings: Pizza. I wanted nothing to do with it up until now, and its all I want.

Gender: Baby Girl ! Name reveal soon!

Belly Button In or Out: Still in but smushed and a little puffy, if that even makes sense?

Wedding Ring on or Off: Its on but it terrifies me to think it could get stuck so I check it often!

What I Miss: I was craving mexican food with a huge margarita the other day. Had to settle for Taco Bell and sweet tea. 

What I am Looking Forward to: Our appointment on Monday! So ready to see what she looks like now :) I am NOT looking forward to the shot in my butt that I need to get that day.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks a few times a day.

Symptoms: Exhausted all the time and LAZY. and my skin feels stretcheddd today. Baby growth spurt in the works.

Nursery: Hubby finished painting her changing table and dresser. Now we just need to finish a few spots on the crib. We got a fur rug finally from Ikea and I cant wait to finish everything up!

Emotions:  12 weeks left?!?! Scariest feeling that it's so soon, but at the same time it can't come soon enough!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38