01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: 38 1/2 week bumpdate 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

38 1/2 week bumpdate

34


How Far Along: 38 weeks (almost 39!)

Size Of Baby: 6 pounds at our last appointment, we have one Wednesday so I'm anxious to see how much she's grown! 

Maternity Clothes: None. Wearing hubby's tees at home and comfy shorts. 
Weight Gain: 25 pounds

Stretch Marks: None, fingers crossed they stay away!

Sleep: Some nights I sleep all the way through, others I don't sleep at all.

Best Moment of the Week: Relaxing all weekend with my husband.

Movement: She was going nuts yesterday but is back to being lazy today :)

Cravings: None, just unable to eat very much in one sitting.

Gender: Baby girl :)

Belly Button In or Out: In until I eat something. Then it pops out.

Wedding Ring on or Off: On

What I Miss: Being able to wear all my clothes!

What I am Looking Forward to: Meeting our baby girl who is due next week!

Labor Signs: Swore I was in early labor last night but woke up with no more contractions.

Symptoms: Out of breath today and sleepy.

Nursery: See the reveal HERE.

Emotions: Realized she is due next week and I am freaking out!! So exciting and scary at the same time!

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38