01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Paris In Photos: Part One 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Paris In Photos: Part One

34
I have SO many mixed emotions with Paris. 
It was amazing being able to drive a few short hours away and be in Paris of all places. 
And to go there on our Babymoon?! So lucky.
But before I really get into our trip and how it went, I figured I would share all of our favorite pictures we got to capture each day. The weather was HORRIBLE this first day, but the view from the Eiffel Tower is still amazing.





Views from the top:
My overly pregnant belly and I refused to walk up all those flights of stairs to get up to the top in the freezing rain. So we watched everyone climb up from below. Seeing the pictures was enough for me, and Hubs got to experience it for both of us :) The line for the elevator was over an hour long!









Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38