01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Spread the love and get $2000 for your community with HUGGIES SNUG AND DRY ULTRA 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spread the love and get $2000 for your community with HUGGIES SNUG AND DRY ULTRA

34


Ever since Mila could crawl, we spend most of our time at the local parks. No matter if its snowing, sunny, and sometimes raining, we try to spend as much time outside as possible. Especially with all the technology today, I want to make sure she gets to have the type of childhood I had. One spent playing outside with friends and going on adventures.

Most days we spend more time outside than indoors, and thanks to Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers I don't have to worry about countless trips inside to change her wet diapers. The trusted Leak Lock® System has quick-absorbing layers for up to 12 hours of protection. No more leaks or the need to change her pants several times a day!

From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug, and featuring them in a collage on the campaign landing page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative.

Until June 25th, @Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug. 10 winners will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative. I nominate the Harold Ave Rec Center in Charlotte County. Learn more about nominating your local park, beach, rec center here : https://ooh.li/2f077fe #sponsored
A photo posted by Kristen (@whisktangofox) on

I am nominating the Harold Avenue Rec Center in my hometown, Port Charlotte. This place is near and dear to my heart as I spent most of my time there after school as a kid. I would ride my bike there everyday after school and play basketball and other sports with friends. It kept me active and away from the pressures of drinking or doing drugs like most teens are susceptible to. I hope that in the future, my children have a place like this where they go to be kids and have fun.

How to Enter the #UltraHug Selfie Contest:

• First, take a selfie of you and your baby and upload that selfie to Twitter or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #UltraHug
• In your same post, make sure to include a text nomination (approximately 100 – 120 characters) including a name and/or identifying description of a community project in the US, which you would like to nominate. Make sure the community project is something near and dear to your heart.


 

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38