01 02 03 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Star Wars Donuts and Holiday Gifts from Hallmark Gold Crown 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Star Wars Donuts and Holiday Gifts from Hallmark Gold Crown

34

I am back at it again with Hallmark Gold Crown! After visiting the store a few weeks ago,and seeing all of their Star Wars gifts, I could not pass them up. Specifically this R2D2 mug that plays jingle bells as if R2D2 was singing it (amazing) and this little Yoda Itty Bitty.



And what better to go with a hot cup of coffee in my new Star Wars mug, than Star Wars themed donuts! Ladies and gentleman, I bring you, Princess Leia and Chewbacca....as donuts!




I used gel frosting for the designs, Oreos for Princess Leia's buns, and Swedish Fish for their mouths. I am pretty impressed with myself on this one. Mila couldn't eat them fast enough though.


Here is a video including Jingle Bells sung by R2D2 and Mila having fun with her new Star Wars breakfast. Be sure to head on over to Hallmark Gold Crown to see the rest of their collection. Perfect for the Star Wars fans in your life! 



Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38